Career Level Manager
We are looking for a Japanese Speaking Account Executive. The successful candidate will also have previous experience in sales, generating revenue for business and experience in maintaining client relations and bringing in new business
World’s leading airline
Japanese Speaking Account Executive
Salary offered will depend on the candidate's experience
2-year Fixed Term Contract with a potential to be extended depending on business and performance
Company’s all UK offices
• The key objective is to drive sales performance in the market through the implementation of company’s Sales strategy across a portfolio of trade and corporate customers maximising revenue contribution in order to exceed revenue targets.
• Complete and continually update Account Development Plans, ensure all action points are actioned in a timely manner.
• Ensure business plans are met and to maximize the most cost effective channels of fulfillment for business sales.
• Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and/or exceed revenue goals through sales calls, written communication, e-mail and telephone solicitation.
• Follow up on leads and business generated by sales calls.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with partners in the airline industry.
• Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with company’s trade partners and corporate clients.
• Prepare an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
• Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the sales strategy, to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
• Reviews sales data with the account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
• Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both TMC and corporate market place.
• Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
• Represent company at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
• Perform other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
• The jobholder may be required to carry out other duties provided they are within the general level of responsibility of the duties set out above.
• Inside sales or outside sales experience
• Commercial acumen. Able to spot and interpret market trends
• Experience in negotiating contracts is a must.
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Proven commercial skills and business acumen
• Ability to develop a good network within the airline industry
• Strong influencing and high quality negotiation skills
• Strong and quick decision making and problem solving skills
• Excellent planning and time management skills
• Ability to sell all the benefits of products and services
• Ability to use/create documents with Word/PowerPoint/Excel
• Clean Driving licence
• Able to make business trips on a regular basis in short notice
• Good understanding of sales systems and interpretation of available data with Airline GDS.
• Sound knowledge of travel industry
• Travel industry experience will be advantage but not essential
• Discounted private medical cover with Aviva
• Pension with Aviva
• 24 days of annual leave increasing to 25 days in the 2nd year of service (public holidays are given in addition to annual leave).
• Group Life cover
• Discounts on flights
Fluent in Japanese and English (both written and spoken)
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as the Company is not able to offer visa support