Career Level Manager
We are looking to appoint a full time, highly motivated key stage 1 Teacher to join a friendly Primary School in September 2022. We would welcome applications from experienced teachers and Primary ECT’s. Candidates will have the opportunity to work alongside in a well-resourced school. If you are committed to delivering excellence in primary education, passionate about children achieving their best in all aspects of school life and can inspire children to believe in their full potential, we would like to hear from you.
This well-established Primary School comprising of enthusiastic pupils, friendly staff and supportive governors. We have a strong moral ethos and high expectations of all pupils. You will be a strong team player who will contribute to the wider life of the school, have excellent communication and be able to work positively with children, staff and parents.
The successful candidate will be :
* Newly Qualified or experienced
* Able to work independently, taking responsibility for the pupils in their care and as part of a phase team contributing to and having impact on the wider success of the school
* Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
* Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note – this can be in any field.
* Exceptionally professional with a very strong moral purpose for the education of children
* Resilient, passionate, ambitious, and ready to inspire a generation of children
* Innovative and creative, able to bring new ideas and teaching strategies to their class and phase team
* Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals, and the local community
Benefits of choosing Lunatus Education:
• We pay the best rates or find you attractive salary packages,
• PAYE/Umbrella/LTD company payment method
• Very simple registration
• We stick to our word – if we say we will call you back, then we will!
• Exclusive vacancies
• Your own dedicated consultant with expert market knowledge (25 years combined recruitment experience)
• Personalised CV service
• Comprehensive interview preparation
• Tailored and personal recruitment service moulded around you!
• Free CPD Funding (terms and conditions apply)
• Refer-a-friend bonus up to £250 (terms and conditions apply
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the on-going development of this successful, friendly, and supportive school, we would like to hear from you