Job ID 1267964
Career Level Manager
JOB TITLE: Lead Contract Support
LOCATION: ABM Ruislip Office, HA4 6QE
SHIFT PATTERN: Mon-Fri, 8-5
ROLE OVERVIEW AND PURPOSE
To lead a high quality, professional administrative support team dedicated to a large mobile contract in London. To work alongside the Operations and Finance Support teams to maintain customer compliance and administrative systems, ensuring compliance with legislation and company procedures.
Take responsibility for a team undertaking compliance and reactive job administration duties for a large mobile contract;
* Overall responsibility for PPM completion in line with the PPM planners, and to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
* Produce, weekly and monthly reports on any outstanding PPM's Statutory and Non-Statutory.
* Oversee the planning of engineer's PPM jobs, booking engineers to site by liaising with Customers and assign on IBMS.
* Oversee the assignment of specialist subcontractors and provision of confirmation of their attendance to site.
* Ensure the relevant statutory certificates are received, checked for accuracy and the CAFM systems are updated and document loaded and processes followed.
* Issuing of annual purchase orders to the Sub Contractors for specialist PPMs.
* Oversee the annual rollover of Periodical contracts and assist in agreeing the sub-contractor costs for the year with Contract Manager.
* Overall responsibility for the shared e-mail inbox and system to ensure all reactive calls are responded to and attended within the SLA.
* •Overseeing customer updates on all reactive calls until completion
* Attend weekly and monthly customer meetings when required with the Contract Manager and to ensure all jobs are being completed efficiently.
* Prepare and oversee quotations in line with SLA agreement for breakdowns/ extra works and Projects via IBMS Contact Suppliers for quotations including preparation of cost referrals
* Prepare Monthly Report in line with the Contract Requirements
* Manage Works In progress (WIP) in a timely manner and liaise with ABM Finance team
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience of working in an FM administration environment
* Have an excellent understanding and experience of finance and WIP management
* Experience of leading a fast-paced team with the ability to remain calm under pressure
* Outstanding communication skills both internal/external and escalation management
* The ability to effectively prioritise your workload and build relationships with key stakeholders.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow process
* A proactive/can do attitude to work
* The ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of role
* Good understanding of comprehensive liability threshold application and KPI failure implications