Career Level Manager
Our Client is a leading engineering business. The company currently require a talented Lead Engineer to join the business. The role is based in the South East of England.
Experience with any of the following or a related background is required although control panel and fire curtain installation training will be provided.
* Vertical & Horizontal Fire / Smoke Curtains
* Industrial Shutter's, Fire Shutters
* Roller Shutter Doors
* Dock Levellers
* Security Shutters
* Irrespective of your background you will need:
* CSCS Certified/ IPAF Licence/ PASMA
* Current driving licence.
* UK Main Contractor Site Experience, minimum three years
* Engineers must be hardworking, punctual and reliable.
* Demonstrate a good awareness of health and safety on site.
* Ideal candidates will have good communication skills and be able to manage their own time on site both as an individual and as part of a team.
* SSSTS desirable, however the company is prepared to support the right applicant in securing this qualification.
* Up to £40,000 plus benefits.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's . For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age