Career Level Manager
Avanti Recruitment are working with a fantastic innovative Scale-up company who are looking to exponentially grow within the next 12 months. They are looking to hire an Software Engineering Manager / Technical Lead on a fully remote basis (Within the UK).
The company has a specialist independent payment orchestration platform which will integrate into their clients' payment stack. Allowing them to introduce new, or change payment providers with less effort.
The company is going through an exciting period of growth and they are now looking for a Lead Developer who wants to take on more people management responsibilities whilst staying heavily hands-on. You will assist in the delivery of the company’s ambitious plans by providing leadership and management of one of the Engineering teams. You will work across the full software development lifecycle including architecture and design discussions. You will have significant growth opportunities as the company expands. You will find yourself helping bring in new technologies and working closely with other Engineering Managers to ensure best practices and procedures are followed.
* Previous leadership / Mentorship
* Agile software development
* Strong Java coding ability with Spring/Springboot
* Good understanding of message-driven microservices (RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ/ Kafka)
* Cloud & Containers (ideally AWS / Docker)
* CI/CD experience (Jenkins)
* Experience of ideas through to production
* FinTech / Payments / Banking or similar
* Management experience
The salary on offer for this position is up to £90,000 + Fully Remote Working.
If you would like to find out more then click Apply Now or contact Paul at Avanti Recruitment