Job ID 1267431
Career Level Manager
Learning Support Assistant
Start date: Immediately
Daily Salary: £85-£100
Location: Mill Hill, Barnet
Contract: Full time
This amazing school is a thriving community school providing for learners aged 3 – 19 years with complex learning difficulties. Many learners require high levels of support, which may include personal and health care needs and or behaviour which challenges others.
This is an opportunity to join a supportive and committed staff team. We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who is positive, enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about valuing individuals.
The highest commitment to supporting the lives of young people in a committed class team.
You will be:
· able to see life from each individual learners' point of view
· passionate about supporting young people with additional needs and disabilities
· excellent at forming positive relationships
· driven by opportunities to make a positive difference
· positive and resourceful, and able to embrace an exciting, joyful but challenging day
. committed to implementing best safeguarding practice
We can offer you the opportunity to:
· spend time with amazing young people
· develop your skills, knowledge and understanding at the cutting edge of education
· join a hardworking, committed and professional team of staff and a supportive governing body
· work in a school with an excellent reputation in the community at a time of exciting change
· collaborate with a wide range of partner agencies
Please take note of the attached job description & person specification prior to applying.
If you are interested in this job post, please contact Lee Collins at Seventeen Recruitment