Job ID 1261055
Career Level Manager
OTE: £43,000 – Uncapped Commission – Company Car/Car Allowance
We’re looking for a highly motivated Lettings Manager to complement our fantastic residential Lettings team in Hornchurch.
This is a great opportunity for a proven Manager or an established Estate Agent looking for progression and to step in to your first lettings management role. This is a branch that can give you the platform to excel as a manager with a supportive Area Manager and team to help you grow market share and develop your career.
What’s in it for you as our Lettings Manager?
* Industry leading training and development
* Full support and training to become ARLA – NFOPP qualified
* Demonstrable career ladder
* Supportive and rewarding environment
* Compete for top achievers awards
* Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
* Company Car or Car Allowance
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Manager
Running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective, efficient and professional lettings service to landlords and tenants. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set. Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Lettings Manager
* Lettings Manager, Branch Manager, Assistant Manager or a Senior Lettings Negotiator, Senior Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, Lister, Valuer looking to progress
* Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
* Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
* Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
* Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
* A Full UK driving licence
Bairstow Eves has been an established name in the residential property market for over 120 years, working successfully as both sales and lettings agents since 1899. Originally starting life in North London, Essex and Hertfordshire we now have branches across the country. From London to Kent and Coventry to Nottingham, you can be sure that our extensive local knowledge and experienced and friendly staff are well placed to help you with your property move.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity