Career Level Manager
Succesful and growing, we are looking for the best Early Years talent to join us. We employ people with a zest for life, passion for the importance of children learning through play and believe our team have one of the most important jobs in the world – we are creating free thinking adults of the future and aspire to support children to be happy, inquisitive and confident learners.
To show our appreciation for your dedication you can expect:
– From £26,000 annual salary
– 30 days holiday a year
– Paid Overtime
– Employee Assistance Programme including a structured and confidential counselling service
– Access to dedicated training and development
– Access to online training portal for hundreds of courses for your CPD
– Free daily lunch freshly cooked by our on site chef
– Supportive working environment with a welcoming, friendly and like-minded team
– Regular prizes for going above and beyond
– Strong opportunities for promotion as we expand and open a second setting in Wapping (due Q4 2022)
Our flagship nursery in Limehouse is newly refurbished offering a bright and modern space full of natural resources and open-ended materials. Our Educators provide a curriculum drawing on principles from a variety of early education pedagogies including Reggio and Montessori. Puddle Jumpers is a 90 place setting that is busy, fast-paced and where no two days are ever the same! Just the way we like it!
We understand and appreciate the importance of our team and the value a happy and motivated team bring to the lives of our children. We therefore have a strong commitment to training and development including a mentoring program, a formal and informal process to identify training needs and provide access to both external and internally lead courses. Staff are given the opportunity for progression with a development plan in place aiming to allow them to develop the skills needed for whatever they want to do next – whether that is to become Room Leader or to further your skills in a particular area. We also provide our staff opportunities to build on their own interests and empower them to run their own educational sessions across other rooms e.g Yoga, Spanish, Music, Makaton. Do you have a special interest/skill that you could bring to our nursery?
Staff well-being is at the core of our daily operations and our first annual Employee Wellbeing Week kicks of this Summer. We have quarterly team events, Employee of the Month prizes and recognise outstanding performance with prizes. We are very excited to be able to offer more flexibility in working patterns later this year including a 4 day working week or reduced hours. All this on top of offering salaries well above industry average! If you want to be part of an exciting and innovative working environment then we are the place for you!
What are we looking for?
– Must be passionate about developing young minds
– Be bold enough to think outside the box
– Have a creative and fun approach to learning reflected in your activities
– Be enthusiastic and proactive
– Embrace the settings approach inspired by Reggio Emilia, Waldorf Steiner and Maria Montessori
– Have a huge smile and arms that are great for cuddles
– Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Love the outdoors and find wonder in exploring the world around you whilst supporting children with their curiosity to learn
– Have a creative edge to develop inspiring play spaces
– Have the ability to build strong, supportive relationships with children, parents and staff.
Core Skills & Qualification requirements:
– Level 3 Childcare Diploma (Required)
– Minimum 2 years experience within a Nursery (Must be within last 18 months)
– Must be able to demonstrate full understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS
– Awareness of the Ofsted inspection framework
– Good understanding of health and safety requirements
– Be responsible and punctual
This role is full time based on a 40 hour week.
Please contact Coconut Recruitment Ltd