Job ID 1308156
Career Level Manager
Montessori / Level 3 Nursery School Teacher
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and experienced Nursery Teachers with children aged between 2-5 years old for our lower & upper preschool. Working with key children, planning activities in line with EYFS and Montessori curriculum, implementing creative methods of teaching, completing reports and observations, ensuring health and safety standards are met, following policies and procedures.
* 8:00am – 1:30pm Monday – Friday (part time, term time only)
* Salary: £15 per hour (dependant on experience)
* A minimum of Early Years Educator, Degree in Early Years or similar, NVQ Level 3 or Montessori is essential. Experience is preferable.
The Level 3 Nursery School Teacher must have:
* You will need to have good computer skills to write up reports, planning and put daily observations up on Tapestry.
* The room is a pack away each day so you must be fit and health to carry out this task.
* You will also interact with parents and update them on their child’s progress.
* must be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
* Provide training, especially if newly qualified within our curriculum
* Term time only nursery so all school holidays off
* Professional development online scheme so you can have access to over 300 course to help develop you as an individual
* Annual salary review
* Bonus Scheme
* Company events
* 4th September 2023
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for the Level 3 Nursery School Teacher role, please submit your CV