Job ID 1264653
Career Level Manager
Are you an expert in helping insurance policyholders get the result they need when making a claim? If so, our client is looking for you.
Our client is a leading insurance claim management loss adjusting company. It’s family-run, growing in demand and size as a business, and operates nationwide.
They’re looking for a talented, proactive and flexible loss adjuster, with experience of dealing with both domestic and commercial policy holders, to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent negotiation skills and an encyclopaedic knowledge of policy terms and conditions as well as how insurance company claims departments operate. They’ll be able to interview and properly record statements from policyholders, assess damage in a measured and expert way and thoroughly quantify claims for maximum effect.
To that end, our client is seeking someone who is:
· Hold a CILA and/or CII qualification
· Experienced in loss assessment with a proven track record
· Confident and firm in negotiation
· Extremely knowledgeable in policies and procedures
· Empathetic to policyholders during their claim
· Highly organised and proactive
· Flexible to work when and wherever required – claims are not 9-5 or confined to one region