Job ID 1344411
Career Level Manager
Role: Maintenance Engineer
My client is a leading global provider of intralogistics systems and lift solutions for a wide range of industries.
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical and Electrical with preferably PLC experience
Duties to include, but not limited to:-
* Carry out scheduled maintenance visits, repairs and breakdowns as instructed.
* Install or Commission equipment as instructed.
* To carry out all work in accordance with company procedures, standards, safety policies and time frames.
* Able to read and understand electrical, mechanical drawings
* Problem/fault finding capability
* To prioritise and plan work schedule in advance with Service Co-ordinator
* Communicate precisely both in writing and verbally
* Work from own initiative with minimum supervision
* Work as a team member as required on multi-person activities
* Maintain smart appearance
* Participate in an on-call rota and shift system
* Work overtime & travel as and when business requires
* Maintain a full clean driving license
* Operate company Service Management system using smart phone to report attendance; site surveys and equipment information