Career Level Manager
Marketing Automation Specialist
£55,000 – £64,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market-leading provider of integrated research, media, training, and events to the global Technology community. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a Marketing Automation Specialist.
This role will be supporting many of the aspects of marketing automation including designing and building automated email marketing flows and campaigns, lead cycle management and content personalization.
* Provides day-to-day campaign design, QA and activation support for multi-step and automated campaigns
* Analyzes campaign performance to provide insights and adjust campaigns accordingly
* Optimizes email campaign performance by developing test and personalization strategies such as Signature Rules and Dynamic Content
* Designs and amends responsive landing page and email templates
* Builds Eloqua user facing Eloqua forms and processing steps
Candidate Profile Requirements:
* Proficiency in marketing automation platforms, preferably Eloqua
* Developed and executed A/B tests to continually improve performance & drive value
* Analytics-focused, with experience translating data into business and consumer insights
* Strong project management skills
* Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, graphs)
* Understands CASL, CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML / CSS
* Strong interest in the analytical side of marketing such as marketing performance, segmentation, and overall database health
* Attention to detail and process is a must
* Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong customer service skills, outstanding verbal, and written communication skills, specifically with the ability to collaborate internally
Company Benefits Include:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday! (Holiday runs from January to December)
* Friendly staff who are all "expert’s experts" and additional training for development
* Pension match and a range of other entirely flexible benefits to suit your needs – 5% Pension Scheme.
* Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
* Share-Match options – become a shareholder!
* Eye Care – Including eye test and glasses
* EAP – legal & financial advice, wellbeing, counselling services. Mental health first aiders
* My Active Discounts – Discounts on a variety of products from fitness, travel and retail
* Flexible benefits – Critical illness insurance, Pension, Dental, Gym Membership, Dining Membership Card, Cycle to work scheme
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move