Career Level Manager
As an integral part of the commercial team, the Marketing Manager will develop, lead and execute the strategic marketing plan in order to achieve business objectives across all market segments – leisure, hotel, meetings and events, food and beverage and spa.
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Direct reports: Marketing Executive, Membership Engagement Executive and Sales and Marketing Coordinator
* Alongside the Commercial Director, develop and execute the annual strategic marketing plan as an integral part of the wider commercial plan for the resort
* To prepare, oversee and manage the marketing budget
* Report on key marketing KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis, suggesting areas for improvement to achieve budget and business objectives
* Reporting on results from marketing activities, consistently looking to improve to deliver ROI from all activities with a focus on data driven decision making
* Managing a team of 3 to execute the strategic marketing plan and associated strategies and plans
* Leading the digital marketing
* Working closely with all heads of department to ensure that revenue opportunities are maximised across the resort
* Attend regular commercial meetings to update on activity and aligning with commercial team on activity to drive revenue as required
* Lead the digital marketing strategy, managing the digital marketing agency and other key stakeholders to ensure KPI targets are being met and exceeded. Digital activities include: SEO, PPC, SEM, META search, CRM/data acquisition, organic and paid social media.
* Implementing a programme of continuous development by updating, optimising and managing content across The Lensbury website via the WordPress CMS
* Managing the creation of a variety of printed materials and collateral across the business, both internally and externally
* Managing the successful execution of the e-marketing, data acquisition and loyalty plans alongside the Marketing Manager, in line with GDPR guidelines
* Manage and develop The Lensbury brand guidelines and ensure these are being applied consistently across the business
* Work alongside all departments to create original and engaging written and visual content including photography and videography
* Actively seeking, identifying and suggesting new marketing opportunities with a focus on innovation
* Managing PR agency to drive maximum engagement and exposure through the coordination of press visits, activations, content creation and regular meetings focussed on a set of key KPIs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Excellent communicator
* A degree in a marketing/business related subject or a professional qualification is desirable and experience in a marketing role is a must
* Ability to manage, analyse and present data effectively in order to make informed decisions on marketing activity with a proven track record of demonstrating ROI
* Excellent understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, CRM
* Excellent time management skills with a natural ability to prioritise and manage workload
* Excellent written and communication skills with an eye for detail
* 2-3 year experience in a management role is desirable
* Knowledge/experience of the hotel/hospitality/leisure/event industry is desirable
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability