Career Level Manager
£40,000 – £50,000
A great opportunity with our successful client, a step up potentially for a Senior Marketing Executive!
Overall responsibility for the marketing strategy and plans within the Group. Involves Marketing Executive(s) line management – plus temporary staff and external agencies when required. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the Directors and Head of sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE MARKETING MANAGER
Marketing planning, strategy & analysis:
• Creation and delivery of the marketing plans & strategy featuring: direct mail, email, advertising, partnerships, social media, SEO, PPC, PR, and MTE
• Management of all planned activities for the physical and digital events to budget and agreed schedules.
• Monitoring of response rates for key activity and creating action plans to maximise future results or to reduce lack of response
• Campaign creative and branding
• Providing input for reports for management including lead monitoring, google analytics, and campaign success
• To understand and ensure budget control and maintain cost trackers and be able to accurately report to senior management
• Production, delivery, and reporting of marketing email schedules.
• Working with external agency/consultant on paid PPC and social campaigns.
• Maximising website optimisation and google ranking
• Develop social media plan and metrics ensuring effective use of social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and exploration of future channels suitable for the events.
• Partnership research, outreach, acquisition, and renewals across media and associations
• Negotiating and brokering partnership deals.
• Delivery of partnership activities pre-event, onsite, and post-event.
• Development of relationships with key exhibitors identified.
• Development of relationships with key advisory board members and industry stakeholders
• Management and delivery of PR campaign working with external agencies.
• Writing press releases/media advisories.
• Building a media database and attracting media attendance at the events.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 4 years or more in marketing
• Big picture thinking, adaptability, and resilience are key attributes of your character
• High competency across all forms of communication – you have excellent written communication and proof-reading skills but also you love talking on the phone and having face-to-face conversations
• Extremely well-organised and have excellent presentation skills
• Competent use of most Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• High attention to detail
• Strong copywriter