Career Level Manager
Digital Marketing Manager – Events
£30,000 – £40,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Industry-leading events business seeks highly talented Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful events marketing manager will help to plan, organise and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns primarily across a portfolio of international life science events based globally. These will be a mix of digital and physical events. This role involves team management of two junior executives.
Supported by the Head of Marketing and Head of Digital, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of exceptional global marketing campaigns, delivered on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will have brilliant attention to detail, be highly creative and an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple projects to a high standard. Two to four years’ experience within b2b marketing is key.
Planning and delivering cross-channel digital marketing campaigns with support from the Head of Marketing in line with the event or project objectives.
* Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials relating to the portfolio
* Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
* Maintaining and updating conference websites
* Using digital channels and technologies to enhance the online presence of the business
* Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing a data build plan
* Continuous analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns to improve performance
Key Knowledge & Skills Required:
* At least 3 years’ previous experience in b2b marketing
* An interest in digital marketing and events
* Some team leadership/management experience
* Solid understanding of the events and digital media landscape
* Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
* Strong experience in areas including insight development and audience segmentation
* Literate and numerate with exemplary verbal and written English
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
* Experience using a CRM system such as Pardot or Salesforce
* Experience using a website CMS
* Excellent knowledge of best practice across email, social media, paid media, landing pages & websites
* In depth knowledge of marketing performance metrics
* Excellent ability to strategically interpret data trends and gaps, providing analysis & recommendations
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge