Career Level Manager
Office based – Permanent Role
Head office in Harrow
Base Salary: £29k – £33k DOE
We are currently recruiting for a fabulous client based in Harrow who are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their fast-paced working environment.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference and contribution towards our client's ongoing success, with the role itself based within their headquarters in Harrow.
Ideal applicants for this opportunity need to be enthusiastic, details orientated with very much a 'can-do' attitude! Your main responsibilities will include assisting, creating and organising marketing campaigns as well as ensuring the long-term growth of the company.
Key duties will include:
* Supporting & delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
* Undertaking administrative tasks daily to ensure the effective coordination of the department’s activities.
* Supporting the Head of Marketing in organising/delivery projects.
* Collaborating with the Head of marketing, Product Managers and Sales teams to coordinate and promote brand awareness and marketing efforts.
* Analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic) to help shape marketing strategies
* Creating video content and to be involved in graphic design.
* Employing analytical techniques to gather data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
* Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) skills for their digital marketing growth.
* Assisting with promotional events or digital campaigns and attending them when required.
* The preparation and updating of promotional presentations.
Ideally you will have;
* Proven experience as a marketing specialist (desirable but not essential).
* A good understanding on the use of marketing principles.
* The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Be well-organised with a very customer-focused attitude.
* A good knowledge of digital marketing.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software & online applications such as CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.
* Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects & Premiere Pro preferable.
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS & web development tools (i.e. Dreamweaver) is desired.
What is in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary (depending on experience), our client offers extensive support and training as well as a company laptop. After a probationary period, you will also have access to a company contributory pension scheme, life policies, increasing holiday allowance (dependant on longevity with the company), as well as superb promotion and career development prospects!
This role would ideally suit someone with relevant previous marketing experience within a similar field and who is eager to progress in their career. Our client offers a superb place of work as well as career development so if you are seeking an opportunity to join a highly respected business, offering superb levels of marketing support and you can easily commute to Harrow – then this could be the role for you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice