Career Level Manager
Materials Controller – Enfield
Salary £Excellent + Package + 24% Bonus
Our client, a leading national house builder are currently seeking to recruit a Materials Controller to work on a very large site in Enfield.
Reporting to a Site Manager, the main aim of the role is to efficiently and accurately ‘take off’ material requirements to produce schedules, ensuring effective procurement and delivery of materials in line with the build programme on sites.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Ensure materials are called off in time to meet the programmes
* Liaise with Suppliers to confirm delivery arrangements
* Follow up any outstanding orders
* Monitor build progress with site teams relating to orders
* Liaise with site teams regarding deliveries, discrepancies & damages
* Regular checks with site teams for excess stock.
* Report any schedule issues to commercial and site teams
Experience / Qualifications
* Building knowledge
* Strong knowledge of building materials
* Computer Literacy
* Full Clean Drivers licence
* CSCS Card
Good communication and proven experience within a similar role is essential
If you haven’t been a Materials Controller previously, this would suit an Assistant Site Manager or Buyer.
This is a 4 year programme so long term work is offered with an excellent package, Car/car allowance and a 24% bonus