Career Level Manager
My client requires an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their business working on large scale Rail engineering projects in Central London on a contract basis working a mixture on site and from their offices.
This role will suit someone who is looking for stability and a company that will offer experience working on high profile Rail projects.
You will need to show previous experience in delivering M&E Rail projects from start to
final account taking a lead role as Senior Quantity Surveyor covering a number of the points below.
• Lead on developing and agreeing a target cost / lump sum for the contract.
• Produce detailed cost & sale report monthly.
• Plan, organise and manage the activities associated with the surveying of project
• Manage the contracts under NEC 3 or JCT's
• Analyse, identify and have knowledge of the conditions of contract, ensuring compliance and obligations are met by the project team.
• Issue sub-contract orders and take responsibility for ensuring that all commercial and contractual aspects are satisfactorily considered and implemented
• To provide financial reporting in accordance with company procedures.
• Identify any variations/risks to contracted works.
The projects range in size from £0.5 – 2.5m in size covering Mechanical, Electrical and Comm's systems.
Salary ranges from £(Apply online only) based on experience with weekly payments – OUTSIDE IR35. If you would like to hear more detail’s please send your CV or telephone Simon Bedlow on the number provided.
Keywords – Mechanical // Electrical // NEC // JCT // Quantity Surveyor // Rail