Career Level Manager
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Facilities Maintenance – Media Workspace – Hammersmith, London
My client is a market leading building maintenance service provider with a well-established portfolio of buildings across London. Due to this growth, they are seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to look after one of their flagship sites in Hammersmith, London.
The successful candidate will look after the day-to-day engineering operation as well as managing sub-contractors.
* Ensuring that routine PPMs are carried out to all mechanical plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists
* Responding to any reactive and planned maintenance throughout the buildings plant room areas – FCUs, AHUs, Motors, Pumps, AC Maintenance, cooling towers
* Ensuring strong communication with clients and customer service skills
* Organising subcontract labour
* Organising quotes and the labour/procurement of materials and parts
* Responsible for Health & Safety, logbooks, risk assessment, permits to work etc.
Salary & Package:
* £38,000.00 Per Annum! + Overtime!
* Monday to Friday | 8am till 5pm
* 25 Days Annual Leave
* Pension, Training and Career Progression into White Collar positions
* City & Guilds/NVQ in Mechanical Engineering
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write reports and carry out quotes
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity, please apply today