Job ID 1268169
Career Level Manager
A highly successful large-scale M&E Contractor are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their project delivery side of the business.
They undertake projects up to the value of around £30m in a predominantly the commercial sector, throughout London and the South East.
They are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to work closely with a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical background ideally having both a hands-on off the tools background supplemented with industry qualifications. You will also be looking to progress your career and continue to learn within an exciting role.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Reporting to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
* Analyse supplier information for alignment with design specifications
* Review and understand schematics, GA plans and projects specifications
* Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
* Complete technical submittals, RFIs, equipment registers and trackers
* Analysis of all design documentation and identification of any scope gaps
* Review quality on site – walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
* Mechanical Building Services background
* Excellent IT skills required
* Excellent design knowledge
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team