Job ID 1324304
Career Level Manager
Client: Working throughout several sectors including commercial, residential, education, the business has seen a significant amount of growth in the last 5 Years. With a traditional engineering mindset and reinvestment into new principals, the business expects 2021 to be a similar period of growth. After a successful year they are now looking to increase turnover to £130M, consequently they are looking to expand their operations team. Despite their size, my client are a family owned and run business and this is a trait they pride themselves on with well over 80% of their clients using them on multiple occasions because of the nature of the business.
Role: Mechanical Project Manager – £65,000 – £75,000 + Travel + Healthcare + Pension
I am currently working the behalf of their fast-paced division specialising in projects ranging from £0.5m – £7m MEP value typically within the commercial office or retail sector. They are seeking a Project Manager to run a £6.5m commercial office fit out project in C. London.
* Tender review/validation
* Design Management (reviewing design liaising with client, main contractor and consultants)
* Procurement of subcontractors, kit and plant
* Technical submittals
* RFIs – Liaison with client team, main contractor and sub contractors
* Value Engineering where applicable
* Programming of works – using MS Project or Asta project
* Health & Safety management (RAMs)
* Commercial Responsibility, assisting with sub contractor variation accounts working alongside project specific Quantity Survey.
* Management of variations
* Team Coordination (overseeing junior engineers, construction managers and supervisors)
* Progress meetings with sub contractors, client and internal meetings
* Overseeing commissioning stages
* Formulation of OM Manuals and client handover
The ideal candidate:
* Will be familiar working in a fast pace environment
* Experience managing projects to a minimum of £500K within your own discipline
* A minimum 5 years’ experience in a management role
* The candidate will show longevity in previous employment
In return they offer:
* A healthy pipeline of work
* Join a stable business who have an excellent staff attrition rate.
* A very competitive basic salary and package
* Realistic development and promotion opportunity