Career Level Manager
Lime Staffing are urgently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to work with one of our clients in the Roehampton area. Our client is a privately owned mental health hospital in South West London and they are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to join their organisation.
They are a leading hospital providing expert treatment for all mental health conditions such as eating disorders, anxiety, depression, and addiction.
With a high urgency and ongoing need why not have the security of full time/part time regular hours and the perks of being a locum nurse through Lime Staffing, earning between £18.00 and £26.50 per hour.
Our committed and experienced team can discuss the opportunities with you for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) and explain our quick and easy online registration process.
For this role you will need to be a committed and dedicated person as well as being flexible to working long days or night. You must have a minimum of 12 months experience working as a Mental Health Nurse, be PMVA trained (or equivalent,) and meet our compliance requirements including DBS, References and Occupational Health.
What are the benefits in becoming a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with Lime Staffing?
• Competitive rate of pay
• You will have access to an Out of hours team 24/7 who’s enable to support you day or night.
• Referral fee for introducing new staff (T&C’s apply)
• Quick and easy convenient online recruitment process
• Be partnered with a dedicated consultant to support you throughout your onboarding, compliance and booking stages
• Have access to high-quality training courses to support your career development
• Enhanced annual leave entitlements, sick pay allowances