Job ID 1270101
Career Level Manager
PAYE Rate: £18 p/h + Time saved bonus paid at £18 per hour for any hours clocked over 45.
Igloo has a fantastic opportunity for a MET Technician to work in the London region. The successful candidate will be working on the behalf of our client who is a privately owned automotive repair company with various UK locations.
This excellent opportunity offers the successful candidate the opportunity to earn £20 plus per hour.
* Working on a range of new and used vehicles.
* You will be responsible assessing, repairing, stripping and refitting and mechanical or electrical faults with the vehicles.
* Wheel alignments & suspension.
* Ensure that all diagnostic tools are up to date with new software/updates.
* Ensure compliance within the workplace.
* Ensure that the most cost-effective repair methods are always used.
* Regular checks of product information updates from manufacturer systems.
* Ensure all workstations remain tidy with a strong focus on safe operating practices.
* To be able to complete all work within the set deadlines.
* Review and improve processes to develop workshop efficiencies.
* Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
* Must have up to date knowledge of latest vehicle repair methods.
* Previous experience within a similar role is essential for this role.
* Must be able to prioritise and plan in order to deliver to the agreed time scales.
* Must work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
* Work in line with H&S regulations.
* Excellent attention to detail