Career Level Manager
Mobile Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer – Facilities Maintenance – London
I am currently representing a growing Facilities Management/Building Services Maintenance provider that are actively recruiting for a Mobile Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to look after several contracts in London and Home Counties. The contracts range from new build commercial offices and residential blocks, to grade 2 listed heritage sites. As the Mobile Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer, you will be responsible for PPM and reactive maintenance, and for being on call to respond to any urgent maintenance works and breakdown repairs.
The successful candidate will look after the day-to-day engineering operation as well as managing sub-contractors. The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment, with the motivation to progress into either a Supervisory or Managerial position.
* Ensuring that routine PPMs are carried out to all air-conditioning and refrigeration plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists
* PPM and reactive maintenance to HVAC plant, pumps, motors, compressors, split systems, DX units, chillers, cooling towers, AHUs, FCUs, VAVs, VRVs, VRFs, fault-finding and diagnosis repairs, small works installations, and mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks
* Organising subcontract labour
* Organising quotes and the labour/procurement of materials and parts
* Responsible for Health & Safety, logbooks, risk assessment, permits to work etc.
Salary & Package:
* £35.000 to £42,000 per annum + Overtime!
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Callout – 1 in 6
* Private Medical cover
* Group Income Protection
* Full Uniform + Full set of Tools
* Career Development
* Probation: six months
* BTEC/HND/HNC/ONC Degree in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration, or City & Guilds 1 & 2/levels 2 & 3 or Equivalent
* City & Guilds 2079 Level 2 Award in F-Gas ODS Regulations: Category 1
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write reports and carry out quotes
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable
* Ex-forces considered