Career Level Manager
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Facilities Maintenance – London
I am currently representing a growing Facilities Management/Building Services Maintenance provider that are actively recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer to look after several contracts in London and Home Counties. The contracts range from new build commercial offices and residential blocks, to grade 2 listed heritage sites. As the Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for PPM and reactive maintenance, and for being on call to respond to any urgent maintenance works and breakdown repairs.
The successful candidate will look after the day-to-day engineering operation as well as managing sub-contractors. The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment, with the motivation to progress into either a Supervisory or Managerial position.
* Ensuring that routine PPMs are carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists
* PPM and reactive maintenance to power/temporary power, lighting/emergency lighting, sprinkler systems, fire alarm tests, pumps, motors, heat exchangers, air-conditioning plant, AHU’s, FCU’s, VAV’s, plumbing, filter systems, and fault-finding
* Organising subcontract labour
* Organising quotes and the labour/procurement of materials and parts
* Responsible for Health & Safety, logbooks, risk assessment, permits to work etc.
Salary & Package:
* £35.000 to £42,000 per annum + Overtime!
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Callout 1 in 6
* Private Medical cover
* Group Income Protection
* Full Uniform + Full set of Tools
* Career Development
* Probation: six months
* BTEC/HND/HNC/ONC Degree in Electrical Field or City & Guilds 2360 parts 1 & 2/2367 part 1- & 2368-part 2/2330 levels 2 & 3/2357 levels 2 & 3/Level 3 NVQ Diploma
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write reports and carry out quotes
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable
* Ex-forces considered