Career Level Manager
My client is a very well established, successful, Directly Authorised Independent Mortgage Brokerage. The company's main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele. The firms clients are frequently of a HNW nature.
Due to business growth the company are currently looking for an additional employed Mortgage and Protection Advisor (handling mainly Residential and BTL cases) to join their established team based within their South West London office.
In addition to the large existing base of loyal clients that the company have, they also gain numerous client referrals/recommendations each week and the firm also own a separately located and branded estate agency business that provide the brokerage with an additional approximate 40 new mortgage client appointments each month.
Within this employed, office based position key role features include;
* You would provide mortgage and protection advice from the whole of the market.
* Warm client leads that are often of a HNW nature will be provided to you, in turn you are not at all required to have your own client base for this role.
* Your administration would be completed by an in-house administration team who will key/submit your cases via the various lenders online portals/platforms, allowing you to spend more time speaking with and meeting with clients. Once your case has been submitted the administration team will then regularly liaise with your clients, lenders, solicitors and yourself, seeing your cases through to their successful completion. You would also benefit from the compliance support provided in-house by the firms Compliance Manager.
* You will work within both a professional environment and within a successful, friendly and helpful team of experienced Advisor’s.
Key candidate attributes:
* Mortgage advising experience is essential (preferably within the independent market).
* In turn you must hold the full CeMAP qualification (or equivalent).
* Excellent communication skills (both English written and verbal).
* Strong organisation and time management skills.
* My client is keen to hire candidates who are ambitious, driven/committed to succeeding, whilst also being a team player.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive starting basic salary of £30,000, which subject to your performance will increase to £35,000 at the end of the first year, then at the end of the second year the salary increases further to £40,000 and then at the end of your third year your basic salary can increase again to £45,000. Plus a lucrative commission structure earnt within the role leading to a first year annual OTE of £65,000 to £70,000 (and then more year on year thereafter, certain existing Advisor’s at the firm earn £100,000+ per annum).
The successful candidate will also benefit from receiving generous paid holiday entitlement (which rises with service) and a contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested within this vacancy and if you believe that your experience/skill-set is well suited to the role then please do apply on-line.
Your Mortgage Recruiter Ltd – A leading UK specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles