Job ID 1168911
Career Level Manager
My client is a well established, successful, Directly Authorised International Independent Mortgage Brokerage. The company's main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele. The firms clients are both UK and internationally based and are of a HNW nature.
Due to business growth the company are currently looking for two additional employed Mortgage and Protection Advisor’s (handling mainly Residential and BTL cases) to join their established team based within their Mayfair, London office.
The businesses focus is to provide complex mortgage advice to HNW individuals, business owners and companies. Often in relation to six, seven and eight figure finance.
In addition to UK nationals the company frequently provide advice to Foreign Nationals, Expats and Non UK Residents.
The company are a successful, growing business both here in the UK and internationally, providing you with the opportunity to develop your career further. Allowing this to be a long term/career based opportunity either within the UK or initially in the UK and then abroad.
The working hours within this position are Monday to Friday from 8:45am to 17:30pm.
Within this employed, office based position key features of the role include;
* You would give mortgage and protection advice from the whole of the market. In addition to UK nationals, the company frequently provide advice to Foreign Nationals, Expats and Non-UK Residents. You would also work with international clients buying property that is based in the UK.
* You would handle essentially entirely high net worth/private clients.
* Warm leads of a HNW nature will be provided to you, in turn you are not required to have your own client base for this role.
* Your administration would be completed by an in-house administration team who will key/submit your cases via the various lenders online portals/platforms, allowing you to spend more time speaking with and meeting with clients. Once your case has been submitted the administration team will then regularly liaise with your clients, lenders, solicitors and yourself, seeing your cases through to their successful completion. You would also benefit from the compliance support provided in house by the firms Head of Compliance.
* The company have a team of in-house Relationship Managers and Business Development Managers who assist the brokers in terms of managing both new and existing relationships with corporate clients, positively generating further new business in addition to the firms existing base of clients and the referrals and recommendations that they receive.
* Mortgage advising experience is essential (preferably within the independent market).
* In turn you must hold the full CeMAP qualification (or equivalent).
* Excellent communication skills (both English written and verbal).
* Strong organisation and time management skills.
* It would be desirable (but not essential) for candidates for this role to have HNW or Complex or International (or all three) mortgage case experience. Experience with Private Banks and/or Specialist Mortgage Lenders would also be desirable.
* My client is keen to hire candidates who are ambitious, driven/committed to succeeding, whilst also being a team player.
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive starting basic salary of circa £40,000 which is negotiable based on skill-set/ability/role experience, plus commission leading to an annual OTE of £100,000+ (which several of the existing brokers at the firm earn). Plus benefits including 25 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays) and a pension scheme.
If you are interested within this vacancy and if you believe that your experience/skill-set is well suited to the role then please do apply on-line.
Your Mortgage Recruiter Ltd – A leading UK specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles