Job ID 1260793
Career Level Manager
Job Title: Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Location: Edgware, NW9 6TH
Salary: Up to £35,000 basic salary (depending on experience and qualifications) + £2,000 joining bonus + Time Saved Bonus (OTE 40k-42k) + benefits (listed below)
* £2,000 joining bonus – £1,000 in your first month and £1,000 after 6 months
* Performance Related Bonus (usually around £6,000 annually)
* 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
* Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
* Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
* 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
* Access to Perks at Work discount website
Role is full time and permanent.
Our client is an independent dealer group which operates a network of 61 dealership sites in the UK and channel islands.
To drive the standard in customer care. To provide technical advice and carry out vehicle inspections to provide a diagnosis, maintenance and repair work, in accordance with our client’s approved technical procedures, in order to keep vehicles in optimum working condition. To maintain the highest standards of safety, and to meet all legislative and corporate standards. You’ll demonstrate our clients Purpose, Principles, and Ambition (PPA) in all dealings with colleagues, customer and prospects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Deliver the highest possible levels of technical advice, service and maintenance to all our clients customers, on Ford and other brand vehicles.
* Work within the relevant protocols, as dictated by legislation, the company, the manufacturer and relevant suppliers at all times.
* Assist Senior and Master Technicians, and undertake learning and development as prescribed.
* Maintain comprehensive records, in an appropriate and timely fashion, and ensure colleagues do the same.
* Create and maintain a supportive culture for all colleagues in line with our clients PPA.
* Commit to ongoing learning and development.
* Deliver all services in the most resource-effective manner possible.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Fully qualified – City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 or NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent
* Demonstrate ability to manage processes, administration and paperwork.
* Have previous Automotive Technician experience. Ideally you will also have an MOT Testing qualification and some main dealership experience
* Demonstrate ability to support, coach, and counsel and develop colleagues and junior team members and to deliver high standards of technical advice, service and maintenance to all customers.
* Full driving license held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points.
* Evidence of ‘Right to work in the UK’
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at Pybus Recruitment
Motor Vehicle Technician – Vehicle Technician – Service Technician – Mechanic – Automotive – Dealership