Career Level Manager
Essentia Solutions are currently working in Partnership with an industrial laundry plant based in Leyton. The plant has just undertaken a £14 Million investment which has created a start of art, automarted laundry that aims to be one of the most efficiant in the Country.
As a result of the investment the business are looking to recruit a number of Electrically biased Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineers
We are looking to speak with Engineers with the following skills:
* You’ve got a multi-skilled manufacturing background (FMCG industry, Food, drink, pharmaceuticals, distribution or automation).
* ONC/HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Level 3 City & Guilds).
* A Good understanding of Electrical/Mechanical/Pneumatic plant/machinery.
* Able to fault find using drawings.
* 5+ years post qualified in a manufacturing environment.
* You can show us that you’re able to comply with Health and Safety.
* Ideally 18th Edition wiring regs.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
* The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing both reactive & planned maintenance on high-speed production machinery.
* You will be working on a mixture of Electrical & Mechanical equipment.
* Be a pro-active member of the team.
* Carry out maintenance on production equipment in accordance with PPM's and take ownership of producing SOP's and PPM to improve efficiency.
* Assist in managing outside contractors and oversee any contract works carried out.
* Uphold and adhere to strict Health & Safety procedures, carrying out RAMS where required.
Hours of work & renumeration.
The maintenance engineer will initially work a day shift for a short period of familiarisation and training.
The shifts are currently 5 from 7 Days, 07.30 to 16.30. Please note, the working hours are subject to change and will move to shifts (06:00-14:00 /14:00 -22:00). A shift premium will be given on commencement.
This position attracts a salary of a NEG Salary based on experience
Why you should be interested:
You will report directly to the assistant engineering manager but be given a great deal of autonomy and opportunity to shine.
This is a steam free, clean site and we are proud of it. Our customers expect excellence and as engineers we deliver the means to achieve that.
The company believes in training to excellence, providing a good work/ life balance and promoting from within