Career Level Manager
Business Development Manager – New Business
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £45k – £65k basic + £30k OTE (uncapped)
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN(phone number removed)
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:30pm – Hybrid (London)
Our client is a global organisation and have been established for over twenty years and is a leading player within business intelligence sector. Due to their current success they are now seeking to employ a Business Development Manager to join one of their largest and most successful teams within their business.
Working with a defined account list your main responsibility will be to identify and secure new business growth in existing and new accounts. This will be through selling existing products but with a significant focus on combining these into multi-year solution propositions for your clients. Other responsibilities include:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understands the key priorities of the clients and their business issues
* Understands the client needs at multiple stakeholder levels and manages relationships
* Regarded as a recognised and valued partner by the client
* Develops strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business opportunities
* Manages client relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
* Identifying upselling opportunities and maximising profit
* Develop key client account plans and measure growth within key accounts
* Update Salesforce CRM and ensure all opportunities are logged and updated
* Manage personal pipeline and revenue forecasts
* Develop mitigating action plans to meet monthly, quarterly and full year targets
* Provide Monthly Pipeline and opportunity report feedback
* Attend sales team meetings as required
* Active participation in new product development projects and attend Product Development Meetings as required
* Minimum call rate of 20 per day is required
* Build knowledge and development of expertise in assigned vertical market sectors
* New Business Hunter with proven track record of exceeding sales targets
* Knowledge of healthcare industry and NHS (advantageous)
* A proven relationship builder who is able to develop long-standing quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Successful track record in sales consistently achieving revenue and growing client base
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Samantha Clark or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency