Career Level Manager
New Business Manager, EMEA
£60,000 p.a. basic – Dependent on experience + commission (OTE £120,000 p.a.)
Location: Reading or London – although mainly home based
New Business Hunter with MarTech experience required for this successful, international SaaS marketing automation software leader, established since 2008.
We are looking for a New Business Manager with approximately 3 years’ new business sales experience and good knowledge of marketing technology to focus on new business acquisition and growth.
* Develop and manage a robust Pipeline of qualified Opportunities (from MQLs and direct personal outreach)
* Be part of our dynamic sales team and apply an effective engagement process to deliver a high conversion rate on a timely basis and achieve group goals (bookings & revenue!)
* Become a 'Power User' and Marketing Automation specialist, with a deep knowledge of our product suite and pricing
* Maintain Salesforce records and use internal tools to maximise efficiency
* Work closely with internal teams to drive positive outcomes
* Marketing team to create relevant, localised and effective campaigns
* Sales Engineers to deliver high value & tailored product demonstrations
* Account Management & Customer Success teams to onboard new customers and drive their expected ROI
* Product team to provide feedback on client needs and and priorities
* Sell in a consultative manner to identify customer needs and recommend appropriate products/services
* Report pipeline status on a regular basis and sales results to the broader EMEA team (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
* 3 years B2B new business sales experience, with some experience of selling marketing software/MarTech.
* Track record of achieving performance targets
* Proficiency with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), Sales process software (e.g. Outreach), MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts) and Google App suite
* Understanding of sales performance metrics (Sales Stages & progression)
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills (English a must)
* Ability to deliver engaging presentations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated through the ability to interact with prospects and customers in a business environment, discuss business needs and communicate the company’s value proposition