Job ID 1271149
Career Level Manager
Position: Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 or 3 in Childcare, or above or equivalent)
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum + amazing benefits
Contract type: Full time, permanent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Nursery in the Tooting area, who are looking for a Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent or above) Nursery Practitioner.
You will be joining a well-established Nursery, with a lovely, experienced team and fantastic Management team.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £22-25,000 per annum
· Fantastic Transport Links – lots of bus routes, train routes and so on.
· Social events
· Staff reward/recognition schemes
· Service and attendance reward schemes
· Staff wellbeing programmes, with additional leave for wellbeing
· Further paid training and qualifications
· Career development and progression
The ideal Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Other jobs you may like
Flexible Nursery Work – Up to £15 P/H
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- South West London, Greater London