Job ID 1343178
Career Level Manager
Teach Now are working with a lovely school based in the borough of Brent. This school is looking for an exceptional Nursery Teacher to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with young children and a deep knowledge of the Early Years curriculum. This will be a full-time role starting in September.
* Plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons that are in line with the Early Years curriculum.
* Create a safe and nurturing learning environment for young children.
* Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment.
* Motivate, inspire and challenge pupils to achieve their very best.
* Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
* Be part of a child-centred approach that is inclusive of everyone.
* Have an innovative approach to learning and teaching.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* Proven experience as a Nursery Teacher.
* Excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum.
* Passionate and knowledgeable about working with young children.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage behaviour effectively.
* Experience in assessing, monitoring, recording and reporting on pupils' progress.
If you are an experienced Nursery Teacher who is passionate about working with young children and are looking for an exciting new opportunity in Brent, we would love to hear from you!
Please reply to this advert with your most recent CV