Career Level Manager
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit an Occupational Hygiene Technician on a full time permanent basis in London. reporting to the Occupational Hygienist the technician will be required to carry out the following activities;
* Perform occupational hygiene monitoring and surveys of personnel and site activities, for a range of chemical, physical and biological agents
* Participate in specific occupational hygiene related investigations and studies
* Carry out regular workplace inspections / tours to assess occupational hygiene related aspects
* Assist with preparation and delivery of training and information materials on occupational hygiene
* Contribute to the regular update and circulation of occupational hygiene performance reports.
* In support of the COSHH coordinator and COSHH management function
* The Technician will have a degree qualification in a Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics subject area and preferably at least three years’ work experience of industrial and / or construction environments.
The Technician should have good communication skills (verbal and written) and be computer literate.