Career Level Manager
Occupational Health Staffing are looking to recruit a full time permanent Occupational Hygienist to work in Central London.
* Occupational hygiene assessments and monitoring of personnel and site activities, for a range of chemical and physical agents
* Participate in specific occupational hygiene-related investigations and studies
* Review and approve COSHH assessments submitted by contracting companies
* Carry out regular workplace inspections/tours to assess occupational hygiene-related aspects
* Work with project teams to embed occupational hygiene-related aspects into project designs and construction implementation plans
* Prepare and deliver toolbox talks and other presentations on occupational hygiene-related topics
* Degree qualification in a Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics related subject area.
* Industrial or Construction environments experience
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Certificate of Operational Competence in Occupational Hygiene (CertOH) of the British Occupational Hygiene Society