Career Level Manager
About the role
We are looking for a proactive and driven Office Coordinator to join the fast-moving and dynamic Office Support team at one of our favourite clients based near Liverpool Street station.
We require someone who is highly efficient, organised, and motivated to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly, as well as successfully supporting other business processes.
Office Coordinator’s Responsibilities
The Office Coordinator’s responsibilities will consist of (please note that this is not an exhaustive list):
* Greet all guests, visitors and team members when entering the office, as well as managing the phone systems and dealing with all incoming calls and postal deliveries.
* To maintain a clean and organised office appearance, including ensuring all meeting rooms are set up and tidied after all meetings.
* To establish and enforce all office policies, including managing the office budgets.
* To assist in the development of quality control procedures.
* To complete supply inventories, ensuring that stock is always readily available and maintain the smooth running of these items, including managing requests from all members of the team.
* To continually act as the point of contact for both internal and external parties, whilst implementing methods to improve communication in the office.
The right candidate
* To have at least 2 years of previous receptionist/ office support experience.
* To have the ability to manage people and resources effectively, and in a timely manner.
* To have strong time-management skills and the ability to organise, coordinate and prioritise multiple people and projects at once.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with ability to learn new software and systems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* To be a flexible team player, accepting of change, and are constantly willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
This client believes in taking care of our staff both mentally and physically and in order to support this we offer a range of benefits that you can access.
* Company pension scheme.
* Bonus scheme.
* 5% of your annual salary to go towards any training course of your choice.
* 25 days of annual leave allowance that increases with years served (excluding bank holidays).
* Private Healthcare.
* Access to Spill, our mental health support partner.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Vitality Healthcare.
* Half price Virgin Active Membership.
* Free eye test.
* Travel loan.
* Hastee app, to help manage your salary and finances