Job ID 1261093
Career Level Manager
Purpose of The Role:
To be part of an Administration team responsible for the servicing of in-life loans on the system. Effectively managing multiple client cases throughout the case life cycle while ensuring excellent customer service is delivered throughout. Advising clients and Solicitors of their obligations to us in terms of credit agreement/global terms is also vital.
As well as, assisting in Ad hoc project work across multiple teams.
Key tasks include processing of client and solicitor contract documentation prior to financing, responding to customer (solicitor and end client and internal) phone calls/e-mails, proactive outbound customer calls and fulfilment of all external and internal SLAs as set by line management.
• Reconciling hard copy customer documentation packs received with the those on the system
• Accurately capture customer privacy consents and marketing preferences in the system to ensure compliance with GDPR regulations
• Process inbound documentation and input data onto the system
• Manage data retention process for Civil Litigation, through transferring or recalling documentation to / from our secure storage partner
• Manage and respond to inbound e-mail and telephone enquires in a consistent and professional manner
• Maintain Novitas compliance with all applicable regulation. This will include ensuring the company is at all times compliant with the FCA principles and internal procedures for Treating Customer Fairly
• Review available systems and or relevant data sources to establish the nature and substance of complaints received, evaluate customer detriment, and make fair and reasoned decisions in a timely manner and in line with TCF principles
• Managing bespoke Solicitor processes.
• Create, amend and re-setup claims on system
• Own and drive resolution of Solicitor and end Client issues
• Participating in testing new system changes as and when required
Risk & Compliance
• Ensure AML / KYC customer checks have been complete for all customers
• Maintain compliance with all applicable regulation, including GDPR, FCA
⦁ Organised with a high level of accuracy when completing work
⦁ Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
⦁ Proven ability to communicate over the phone with a diverse client base.
⦁ Developing effective working relationships with a diverse range of clients and customers.
⦁ Positive team player with a can-do attitude.
⦁ IT literate to use Excel, Word and our bespoke platform and up-date clients notes on it on a daily basis
⦁ Previous experience of customer service experience and exposure
⦁ Exposure to the legal industry
⦁ Financial services industry
⦁ Experience of consumer credit
Working with People:
Demonstrates an interest in an understanding of others; adapts to the team and builds team spirit; recognises and rewards the contribution of others; listens, consults others and communicates proactively; supports and cares for others; develops and openly communicates self-insight.
Writing & Reporting:
Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly; writes convincingly in an engaging and expressive manner; avoids the unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language; writes in a well-structured and logical way, structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
Delivering & Meeting Customer Expectations:
Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals.
Adapting & Responding to Change:
Adapts to changing circumstances; accepts new ideas and change initiatives; adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations; shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences; deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents