Job ID 1260886
Career Level Manager
We are currently seeking an Operations Service Support Specialist to join our clients exciting and vibrant team who specialise in online research and search technologies.
Role Mission for the Operations Service Support Specialist:
Senior and specialist in the Operations Service Support team responsible for handling, e-book and database order processing and other support tasks ensuring continuous high level of service and satisfaction for internal and external customers through adherence to workflows, SLAs and best practice. Reporting and analysing Tableou KPI reporting detailed below.
Primary ResponsibilitiesOrder Processing (E-books and databases)
Maintain a high level of coding/quality of processing for e-books and database orders striving for 100% accuracy and meeting SLA’s for delivery of order processing requirements
Reporting of KPI mectrics
* Reporting and analysing tableou the following KPI reporting to CSM – Jets claiming, claims per publisher, and any other service related requested reports upon request.
* Support with analyising tableau reporting for DDE pipeline business, DDE renewals reporting and present to CSM.
* Support with the project of e-books and databases transfer to ENET.
Customer Service Support
* Upon request handle the claims process for print issues validating claims through investigation, communicating with publishers and updating systems for both customer facing and internal knowledge base data.
* Set up customer accounts including EDI invoicing.
* Promptly handle all high-volume administrative routine activity and ad-hoc tasks to support the Customer Service Teams.
* Complete routine audits for quality assurance and participate in analysis of various reporting on key activities.
* Handle troubleshooting and required corrections reporting back on quality issues eg. credit requests
* Provide support and training.
* Communicate verbally and in writing with Internal stakeholders obtaining information and presenting logical and clear solutions.
* Track progress of outstanding work daily
* Review upcoming workloads and pipeline business in preparation for seasonal variation eg. quarterly sales targets
* Be a key participant in workflow discussions identifying opportunities to improve procedures and service.
* Have a thorough understanding of systems, products and services adhering to workflows.
* Ensure high level of communication and transparency, regularly updating line manager and colleagues on progress of work and any problems preventing or delaying completion, and recommend solutions.
* Strive for 100% achievement of performance against SLA and adherence to best practice.
* Add value to customer, company, department and team actively working towards improving customer satisfaction level.
* Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team and independently in a busy and demanding environment.
* Be adaptable to changing technologies and new tasks/projects.
* Attend all recommended and appropriate training sessions, upskill own knowledge through self-development and using training tools available.
* Be actively involved in setting personal objectives and strive for 100% achievement.
* Use available tools to measure personal productivity.
* Take responsibility for own role in achieving department and organisational strategic objectives.
* Pass routine quality audits
Core Competencies for the role.
* Be an effective communicator.
* Take responsibility.
* Be able to solve problems and make decisions.
* Team player.
* Be customer focused.
* The ability to plan and be organized.
Job Specifics for the role
Proficient in Microsoft applications.
Ability to work with different tools and systems and multi-task.
Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Must have good attention to detail.
Proficient data entry and processing skills.
Previous experience working in a Customer Service environment.
Work under pressure and to deadlines.
The ability to plan and be organized.
Between £24,000 to £26,000 per annum depending on your experience.·
22 days holiday ·
Workplace pension scheme (available after 3 months’ service) ·
Death in service benefit (available after successful completion of probation period)·
Health Shield (Healthcare medical cash plan scheme after completion of successful probation period)·
37.5 per week – Hybrid working normally minimum of 2/3 days per week after a successful training/probation period. Could be required to work at least 4 days in the office during this period and thereafter at least 2/3 days in the office. Possibly up to 3 months or maybe longer dependent on how well the new employee picks up the role