Career Level Manager
Client Services Lead / Paid Media – Biddable Media
£50,000 – £60,000 Base + Bonus
Award winning, independent growing data-driven media agency offering paid media and affiliate services to clients across multiple sectors.
As a result of growing success and as part of their high growth plans our client is looking for a knowledgeable, motivated Client Services Lead dedicated to servicing their paid media clients.
As an agency they dig into understanding their client’s business core to provide digital strategy and tactics to achieve business goals. Providing full-service acquisition solutions, covering everything from business planning, to strategy, media buying, affiliate management, profitability analysis and long-term planning.
The Role & Responsibilities: Client Services Lead – Biddable
The role will be the perfect challenge for a result focused manager that enjoys building internal and external relationships. They will enjoy working with the team to get into the heart of a client’s business, looking at everything from allowable marketing costs, to offers, promotions, product ranges, audience, creative and lifetime value. The successful candidate will have a team of Client Success Managers, Account Manager and Executive.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, have clear targets for growth, and be given full autonomy. They will play a pivotal role in delivering best in class acquisition programmes across paid digital media.
This role requires: Client Services Lead – Biddable
• Previous in-depth experience working with paid media, either client or agency side.
• Experience of planning out digital marketing strategies
• Confidence in the full marketing mix.
• Previous experience working within the UK subscription and e-commerce sectors would be beneficial. This role combines ownership of key client relationships with responsibility for supporting the team in the successful delivery of our clients marketing budget and performance targets including.
• Management of a team’s personal development, recruitment and HR.
• Building and developing internal relationships with programmatic team and assisting in the development of the strategy and deployment of the digital platforms
• Developing a deep understanding of our clients funding situation, KPI’s and business objectives
• Supporting the AMs in creating bespoke reports across Google Analytics and custom ad spend dashboards.
• Presenting deep and thoughtful insight in client meetings via monthly / quarterly strategy meetings
About You: Client Services Lead – Biddable
• Looking for an opportunity to have a voice and thrive in a focused, friendly supportive business
• The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience ideally within an agency or client.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, and confidence to work with senior client stake holders
• Have previous experience of hands on account management within paid media account management (Search, Social, Display or Native)
• Subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of programmatic media (search, social, Google Analytics and display).
• At least 1 years’ experience of managing a team.
• Experience of working in a non-hierarchical business – you're not afraid to get hands-on.
• Creative thinker, looking for new ways to innovate, solve problems and grow the businesses.
• End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative etc. to meet and exceed their clients’ objectives.
• Enjoy strategy development and identification of new growth opportunities
• Experience and knowledge of media platform capabilities and reporting (not as a buyer)
Package – Client Services Lead – Biddable
• Competitive basic salary – experience dependant & flexible working
• Performance related team bonus
• Training & personal development
• Performance related company wide initiatives
• 25 days holiday
• Birthdays Off
• 2 days off a year to support charity event
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge