Job ID 1345515
Career Level Manager
My client are a leading fire and consultancy business that’s built an exceptional reputation throughout the years. They specialise in providing high standard fire safety and passive fire protection services to top niche clients.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Passive Fire Stopper, you will be:-
* Installing firestopping products to manufactures details including but not limited to, Batt & Mastic, Compounds, Fire Curtains.
* Installing passive fire materials in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines and the FIRAS/IFC scheme.
* Monitoring site materials to maintain the project Programme of Works. Notify the Contracts Manager/Supervisor of any shortage with sufficient time to deliver the shortfall.
* Covering North West London
* NVQ Level 2 in Passive Fire Protection
* Previous experience
* FIRAS Cert would be beneficial but not essential
* Living within London
* £30-35k Basic
* Company van / phone
* 20 days holiday + 8 banks
* Training courses
* Gym membership
* Wellness programme
For an immediate interview contact Samuel Bailey
call me on (phone number removed)(agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom