Career Level Manager
Do you have experience with Payroll and benefits?
Do you have International shared Service centre exposure?
My client a major International company who offer some great benefits including hybrid working, discount on products, Private Health Care, 25 days + Bank Holidays + your Birthday off are looking for a HR Coordinator to support their payroll and benefits function.
This role focuses on the timely and accurate processing of monthly and annual payroll for multiple EMEA countries.
The position holder will be expected to maintain payroll & benefits best practices and continuously improve efficiency and the services provided to employees. As a member of the HR Services team, this person will be the go-to point for coordination and information for all payroll and benefits aspects for multiple EMEA markets and will work closely with all their colleagues operating at a local level, to ensure a unique employee experience for all employees.
* Liaison with external payroll providers and forwarding monthly change notifications
* Checking and agreeing the monthly payroll data
* Preparing monthly payroll payment requests to ensure timely processing of employee salaries
* Handling of leavers process for market responsibility, working in conjunction with HRBP’s.
* Ensure leavers are accurately reflected in payroll
* Timely processing of leaver actions in Success Factors
* Acting as primary point of contact for managers and employees on their payroll & benefit queries
* Handling all day-to-day administration for employee benefits: new hire and leaver notifications, pensions, private health, etc.
* Responsible for making Payslips available to employees on internal platforms
* Work with multiple country authorities on compliance requests
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice