Job ID 1261933
Career Level Manager
Purpose of the Role
Pathway Group aspires to be an organisation that Changes Lives Through Skills and Work with the aim of making a meaningful and impact difference to clients and learners. We do this by becoming an indispensable partner of choice to funding bodies, other lead providers, employers, and supply chain delivery partners.
We are seeking a highly versatile and skilled Performance Manager to manage the performance of our high-quality education and training, supporting learners to develop their Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours, across our centres of delivery.
To be successful, you will have a strong demonstrable knowledge in Further Education, Adults Skills Sector and possess a high-level expertise of managing multiple centres.
You will provide direction, leadership and the implementation on all related funding and contract management issues. To ensure company growth aspirations and targets are met from sales, compliance, quality, administration as well as managing our reputation and impact with the appropriate stakeholders.
To enable you to provide this service efficiently, we expect you to:
* Manage the operational delivery, development, and growth of centres by working closely with centre coordinators and staff, monitoring performance of contractual and regulatory requirements.
* Effectively manage the corresponding funding streams and contracts by acting as the key liaison with key stakeholders and managers within the organisation.
* Monitor and manage targets that have been directed and agreed, to ensure targeted number of sign-ups, leads and completers are consistently being met
* Have overall responsibility of sales and business development of the centres
* Monitor and review forecasting and produce weekly/monthly reports
* Have high attention to detail and ensure we remain compliant with all our regulatory bodies.
* Carry out onsite supervisory and team meetings as appropriate including appraisals to ensure service levels are maintained or improved.
* To create new business contacts whilst nurturing existing relationships in the aim of securing future opportunities.
Education / Qualifications
Postgraduate qualification or equivalent level of knowledge (Essential)
Relevant professional qualification (Desirable)
Experience within the Skills Sector managing Adult Education delivery for the employed (Essential)
Experience of working as a senior manager in the Skills Sector for at least 3 years (Essential)
Good knowledge about all the company's products and services (Desirable)
Experience of leading and motivating staff at times of change (Essential)
Excellent relationship building skills (Essential)
Ability to identify new business opportunities (Essential)
Experience of Ofsted inspections (Essential)
Experience of report development and writing; ensuring the accuracy of information and effective translation for different audience (Essential)
Demonstrable understanding of Skills Sector performance improvement frameworks and requirements (Essential)
Some final few words from our CEO
“As a new team member not only must you have the knowledge and skills but also have the right mannerisms and attitude to be able to get along with us and help me to protect, support and grow the business in the “best way for the business”.
“At Pathway Group we know without doubt that our biggest asset is our people – They represent us in everything they do.” Every Problem In Business Is A People Problem – The Business Influencer
We should be able to have an effective working relationship that is professional and one that takes ownership and responsibility to ensure our people deliver performance and our intended outcomes.
We expect the new team member to hit the ground running, be role model for others and have a clear understanding of how they will make a difference and contribute to supporting me and the business.”
Pathway Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered