Career Level Manager
A bit about the Company
Our client, an established, highly successful, pest control company, based in South London that services their Clients’ pest control requirements nationally, are looking to add to their team of Pest Control Technicians.
A bit about the role:
We are looking for a qualified Pest Technician with experience on a permanent full-time basis. As a trainee, the company will get you qualified and licenced while you work. Work autonomously with domestic and commercial clients, inspecting premises, eliminating pests, building rapport with clients.
What’s in it for you?
* Job Stability
* A fully maintained company vehicle and a mobile phone
* Uniform and on the job training
* Safety equipment to perform your duties
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Ongoing training and development
What will you be doing?
* Inspecting client premises thoroughly for any sign of pest activity
* Carrying out measures as required to eliminate the pests
* Building rapport with and communicating with clients regarding the eradication and prevention process
* Developing and maintaining long term customer relationships
* Identifying upsell opportunities across the region where possible
What do you need to be successful?
* Possess a full UK driving licence
* Good geographical knowledge of North and West London
* Be able to travel easily to their offices in South London to replenish treatments
* Pest Control qualifications/experience would be desirable
* Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and clients both orally and in writing
* Manage, maintain and build upon client relationships
* Be articulate and presentable
* Ability to pass pre-employment references and CRB checks