Job ID 1261074
Career Level Manager
We are representing one of the leading insurance syndicates in the Lloyds of London Market and they are looking for a PMO to lead a number of ongoing projects and programmes.
Hybrid working London Office 1 – 2 days a week as needed
Paying up to £75,000 per annum + benefits
Fixed term contract – 12 months
– RAIDs Management process, ensuring strict adherence and timely updates
– Develop and maintain the Project Delivery Framework processes and procedures for project setup, onboarding and associated documentation.
– Run day-to-day standard PMO governance: financial control, reporting, planning, RAIDs management, etc.
– Maintain and mature PMO portfolio management tooling and systems (e.g. JIRA)
– Insurance experience is a must
– Broad experience in a Risk, Control or Governance environment
– Prince 2, APM, PMI Desirable
– ProgrammeProject Management
– Agile experience
– MS Office
– System development lifecycle
– Infrastructure/Networking desirable
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds