Job ID 1272797
Career Level Manager
Experienced PR account manager required. Join this growing London based public relations firm and further your management career. We are a purpose led, flexible business with a great working environment.
Do you want to work in a thriving business where it is all about the people?
Are you looking to join a company that really cares and is full of people who love the PR industry?
Do you have PR experience or are you a journalist seeking a career change?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR industry professional or journalist to join our team in a senior role. We have a great culture with strong values, and we want our people to do well and achieve their goals. Bring us some management experience and we can train and mentor you to develop further. We have a strong collaborative style, a huge amount of knowledge, and this is a great place to learn. You can draw on our immense experience, be mentored and work in a business that focuses on its people.
Flame PR was started in 2004 by Kully Dhadda, an award-winning former BBC journalist. With offices in London and New York, we are one of the leading B2B PR agencies with a focus on tech working with exciting international clients who are seeking to disrupt their sectors and make a difference. We are looking to hire someone who can coach, guide, review and develop our team and share your experiences with them.
About the role
Leading one of our PR teams, the role with involve delivering the campaigns, growing existing accounts and gaining new ones and building strong relationships with senior journalists, key commentators, and industry spokespeople.
Day to day duties will include:
* Managing client service and driving retention, renewals and client satisfaction.
* Overseeing the campaign from creative brief to delivery.
* Coaching staff to ensure they can deliver for clients.
* Pitching to the media to ensure top tier outcomes for clients.
* Winning new business and developing existing mandates.
* Working on key operational processes and reporting outcomes to the senior leadership team.
* A few years experience in a B2B PR related activity with a track record of achievement. Consideration will be given to applicants with less experience, and we are also recruiting and other level.
* Understands the media landscape with established connections.
* Excellent writing skills and we will consider journalists seeking a career change.
* The ability to lead a team and the desire to further your management skills.
* Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence at all levels.
* Confident communication skills.
* Business acumen sound decision making skills.
* Project and programme management experience.
* Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities.
* Passionate about business and dissatisfaction with the status quo.
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to work independently and remain motivated.
Keywords: PR, public relations, international, US, America, Europe, media, journalists, fintech, in-house, agency, media relations, external communications, financial services, crisis management, digital marketing, broadcast.
Additional holiday entitlement based on tenure, gym membership, regular social events such as Friday drinks, monthly team lunches, quarterly socials, hybrid working policy, pay in the upper quartile.
About the company
Flame PR takes a results-focused approach to PR, guaranteeing deliverables to all our clients. We achieve this by creating dynamic campaigns which ensure their story is part of the days agenda. We invest in strong and trusting relationships with every client we work with, establishing transparency, accountability, and responsiveness. At Flame PR, our commitment to quality alongside our deep understanding of clients interests means that we only go after the best coverage for every organisation.
Today, we're a strong, versatile and global public relations team, based in central London and the US and with capability in Asia and EMEA. At Flame PR we take the time to develop a bespoke public relations campaign strategy structured around guaranteed deliverables which truly reflect the wishes of each client. We value our relationships with each company as we represent their voice.
Our international team is full of diversity, with a welcoming and inclusive approach that runs through every aspect of the business. We create the space for ideas to flourish and for all our expert team to contribute to the overall company's success.
We are using recruitment advertising specialists Recruitment Rebellion Limited to assist us with this vacancy. Please do apply through the advert and not to us directly as your application may be missed if you do. Please, no agencies