Job ID 1261005
Career Level Manager
An exciting position has arisen for a fulltime Year 5 teacher to teach in a lovely Primary school in Kensington to start after Easter break.
This is a long-term role with the opportunity for it to become permanent for the right candidate. The Primary school is rated 'Good' by Ofsted and has a local reputation for being a happy and high achieving school. The school benefits from having a fantastic support system in place for ECT's and are happy to interview experienced teachers.
You will have good understanding of the Year 5 curriculum, Must have strong behaviour management and a valid DBS or willing to have one processed.
* Teaching Year 5.
* Creating a welcoming classroom environment
* Make learning fun and engaging
* Able to teach a progressive curriculum where children can build on previously learnt skills and knowledge
* Supporting the pupils with their core subjects
Why would you want to work with us at Prospero Teachers?
* Very competitive rates
* A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
* Earn up to £300 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
* Offer training and prep before interviews
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV