Job ID 1261050
Career Level Manager
Primary Teaching Assistant
Q- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to use your creative skills as well as gaining enriching experience within education?
A happy, creative and holistic Primary School in Wandsworth are looking for a confident, artistic Teaching Assistant to add value to their supportive, successful and positive team. This role would begin in February / March 2023 across EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
Within your role as a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will assist with the management and design of the class, carry out interventions and deliver programmes tailored to children’s needs.
The ideal candidate for this Teaching Assistant role would have an Arts, Drama and Musical background and/or experience working with children and a passion for providing pupils with an enriched, exciting and supportive environment.
Additionally, this is a perfect role to provide valuable experience for aspiring Primary School Teachers with Teaching Training opportunities.
Teaching Assistant Job Description
* Primary Teaching Assistant
* £80- £95 per day
* Permanent role starting in February / March 2023
* Full-time, full academic year, term time only
* Based in Wandsworth
About the Teaching Assistant Role
* Provide support to pupils across EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
* Work with groups of children to carry out valuable interventions.
* Assist with students with SEN, including ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Speech and Language issues.
* Use your creativity and imagination to excite the pupils.
* High quality and bespoke CPD provided.
Ideal Teaching Assistant
* Previous experience working with children.
* A passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for children to flourish within.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Creative and confident to use your innovation to create fun and exciting activities!
About the School
* Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
* Music, performing arts and sports are a focus of the school
* An inspiring leadership team to work alongside
* Supportive and friendly environment to work in.
If you are interested in this Primary Teaching Assistant – Creative Graduates role, then apply now! Send your CV to Holly at EdEx and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted!)
Primary Teaching Assistant | Wandsworth | Outstanding School