Career Level Manager
An established international consultancy in London that have achieved year-on-year growth has ambitious plans to expand their sustainability team. As Principal Consultant, you will be working with international companies across the UK & EU, managing a small team and contributing to the sustainability service line.
This job has been newly created due to the company's success and they are looking for a talented Principal Consultant to lead the net-zero offering.
The responsibilities of the Principal Consultant will include
* Improving the sustainability service line both internally and externally.
* Delivering sustainability solutions to FTSE 100, 250 clients across the UK & EU.
* You will be helping drive both the quality and development of the internal team whilst driving revenues and growth of the company's client base.
* Working with senior leadership, you will be contributing to the overall company strategy and leading the net-zero offering.
* Strong knowledge of the renewable energy sector, carbon markets, offsetting and net-zero.
* You will have built a successful career within sustainability and carbon, working with clients and managing large business deals.
* Knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks such as CDP, FTSE4GOOD, GRI & DJSI.
* You will be a consultative leader, able to deliver on major projects and further develop long-term client relationships.
* An understanding of legislative requirements including ESOS, SECR, GHG Reporting, ISO14001 & ISO14064.
What this is offering
* A salary of £65,000-£75,000
* A highly competitive performance bonus.
* Hybrid working
* 25+ days holiday and the option to buy and sell.
* Up to 10% pension contribution
* Private medical insurance.
* This position is ideal for someone looking to progress further in their career.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and attach your most up-to-date CV. If you have any questions, please contact Max Dooley on mdooley@tororecruitment | (phone number removed)