Career Level Manager
PRINCIPAL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
Are you a Principal Landscape Architect looking for a position with a small but growing reputable practice in London? We are currently working with a multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Principal Landscape Architect. Projects include designing public realm and semi-private schemes for private developers and local authorities; from master planning and design through to schemes being constructed. They have a reputation for fresh design thinking and a collaborative approach, which has created some memorable schemes. Office/WFH flexibility is on offer.
PRINCIPAL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS
* A relevant degree / masters degree in Landscape Architecture
* CMLI with a minimum of 8 years’ experience
* Excellent skills in landscape design, landscape appraisals, landscape planning, LVIAs, feasibility studies, and mitigation strategies
* Strong report writing skills and attention to detail
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe software packages
* Experience of public inquiries will be an advantage but is not essential
* A full & clean driving licence
In return for your commitment as a Principal Landscape Architect they are offering a very special package that includes generous salary and a unique option to ensure longevity within the role. You will also receive team support at all times, solid career progression and professional development assurance.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you are interested in this Principal Landscape Architect role or any other similar opportunities, please click apply or contact Adam Johnston on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) to find out what else may be out there.
All applications for this Principal Landscape Architect role will remain completely confidential between yourself and Adam Johnston at LEAD Careers. You will not be added to any mailing lists and rest assured your details would NOT be passed on to anyone without your prior authorisation