Job ID 1335251
Career Level Manager
An excellent opportunity for a Product Designer with good experience in both UX and UI design to work for our industry leading client based in South West London. This role will be remote based with ideally a trip to the office 1 day per week.
They key responsibilities of the Product Designer role will be to;
* To create comprehensive, tech-current and user-centered product designs (wireframes, prototypes, visual design) for different platforms and products
* Ability to iterate on the designs and present various concepts for experiments
* Work collaboratively within Feature teams and Creative teams, Copywriters, Front End developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Solution Architects and other internal and external stakeholders as required
* Plan, brief, collaborate and/or conduct remote and in-person user tests to research and validate proposed designs and other additional UX recommendations reports
* Proactive research and innovation, new technologies, techniques, process improvements, etc
Our client is looking for a Product Designer with the following experience;
* Proven digital design skills. Ability to create wireframes, prototypes and visual designs. Hierarchy, grids, components, use of colour, contrast, accessibility, typography, photography, illustrations, video or animations.
* Knowledge of wireframes and prototyping tools: Figma and Adobe XD
* Design systems, device optimization
* Remote user testing knowledge and analysis
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company.
To apply for this role please send in your CV and you will be contacted with further information